torsdag den 3. april 2014

Tomorrow!!

Wow, I simply cannot understand that we are leaving tomorrow!! All of my belongings are packed, and there is a lot of space to buy new things over there!
All of my assignments for next week have been handed in, so I don't have to think about it while I'm in America - that is a good feeling.
Tomorrow we are going to meet up at the school at 5.40 a.m - that is a bit early, but it doesn't matter, because there is plenty of time to sleep while we are flying 11 hours and 20 minutes from Copenhagen to San Francisco - non stop! I really hope I don't get to much jetlag - I have never tried to fly that far and so many hours before. I will find out sooner or later.

When we are in America there are opportunities for fri Wi-Fi, so I will try to write as much as possible.

I can't understand that I am actually going to America - it has been my dream for so many years, and now I finally going there! Unbelievable! I am so excited for tomorrow!!
Well, I am of to bed now - I am getting up 4.45... Bye from one on!
(22.25 p.m)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar