onsdag den 2. april 2014

Masterclass with a British teacher

The schoolday started pretty good today! Viby Gymnasium (my school) has an exchange with a British school from Hornsea this week, and one of the teachers - Mr. Tim Batten - agreed to teach us (we are 19 students going to USA) for one lesson. It was really interesting what he teaching us and it was funny to hear his British accent.
Each Tuesday throughout March we have been meeting at the school, and we have had what the teachers call 'masterclasses' where we are supposed to learn more English. And the lesson with Tim Batten was a masterclass as well.

In the lunchbreak we met again to get the last information and the program of the trip! Wow, now it is really coming so much closer! I can't believe it is the day after tomorrow we are leaving!

I bought a present for the American host family yesterday. It was a hard decision to make, because I don't know what they like or prefer. But I think it ended up pretty good - now I just hope they like it!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar