lørdag den 5. april 2014

Finally here!

Hi!
The internet on the hostel was been teasing a lot, so I have not been aple to write before now (Sunday) about Friday. Tomorrow - Monday - I will be writing about yesterday and today, but I am to tired to write anymore right now.. 
The 11 hours of flight went pretty good with no turbulence. I slept for 4-5 ours I think, but I am not sure, because I only slept a half an hour or an hour each time.. It was actually a huge plane with 8 seats on each row. Every seat had it’s own screen, were you could watch movies or listen to music. I saw “Frozen”. I loved it! So sweet!
We finally landed in San Francisco. Before we could get our trunks, we had to wait 2 hours to get through the immigration… When we finally got our trunks – accept for Bjørg who lost her trunk – and out of the airport, the bus which supposed to pick us up, was layed too. When we arrived at Adelaide Hostel, we were so tired all of us. When we arrived at the airport in San Francisco, the time was around 2-3 a.m. in Denmark while it was 5 p.m. here in San Francisco. I think the time difference between the two countries is so weird!
The Adelaide Hostel is very cozy. In the lounge there are some couches, computers etc. The rooms are cozy too, and the toilets/restrooms + the showers are in the hall, and everybody share. I am going to share room with Cindy, Cecilie, Isabella and Sofie in a room with 6 beds. I tried to lay in the bed when I first entered the room, and wow, it was good! The only negative thing about this, is that there are no duvets – only a blanket and a sheet. ´


San Francisco is so beautiful in the night! All the skyscrapers were so beautiful too - Denmark doesn't have so high buildings!
I am looking so much forward to the next couple of days here in San Francisco!
Bye for now! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar